General plumbing is one of the core services at Northlake. And because of our long experience in the industry we are one of the few companies able offer a rapid response, should the need arise.
Whether it’s replacing a tap washer or completely refitting a bathroom we promise our customers the same high standard of service that our reputation has been built on. All work that is undertaken by our engineers carries a guarantee and is backed by the assurance that you are using one of the most respected names in the business.
Once the job is completed to your satisfaction, not only will our plumbers clean up after themselves, but they won’t leave you with piles of rubbish and packaging to dispose of after the job is completed.
Our engineers are fully qualified and experienced in all types of domestic plumbing, including:
- General Plumbing
- Burst Pipes
- Hot Water Problems
- Immersion Heaters
- Kitchen & Appliances
- Bathroom Refurbishment
Plumbing Repairs Experts
Northlake’s team of qualified plumbers will execute all plumbing repair jobs in a professional and tidy way.
Our plumbers and heating engineers bring in many years of plumbing & heating work experience, along with professional and polite manners.
Our plumbers will arrive normally within the same day and can help with installations and design for your plumbing and heating requirements.
- Plumbing Repairs by Our Qualified Plumbers
- Taps – repair drips or fit new ones (bathroom, kitchen)
- Toilets – repair or install a new toilet
- Sinks – repair fit new ones (bathroom, kitchen)
- Baths and showers – install new showers, new bath tubs, repair leaks, improve water pressure in the shower
- Bathroom suite – install new bathroom suites
- Dishwashers, Washing Machines – plumb in new machines and refrigerators
- New Kitchens – install and plumb new kitchens
View our bathroom page by clicking here
Plumbing Repair Experts
Free Quote – we will schedule a visit by an experienced plumber with many years of experience to quote for the work. The plumber will be happy to advice on the type of service required.